Transfer Credit Database

No petition is needed if the course has been previously approved on this database.  Otherwise, students wishing to obtain transfer credit for summer courses taken at another college/university must meet the requirements below:

  1. Complete a Transfer Credit Petition with name of school, course description with number of credits and the equivalent SU course name and number.
  2. Return the petition to the Student Records Office
  1. Receive a grade of C or better (pass/fail grades are not acceptable)
  2. Request an official paper transcript to be sent to the address below. We also accept e-transcripts sent directly to us at or
  3. For the full transfer credit database of participating colleges visit Transfer Credit Database

Syracuse University

College of Engineering & Computer Science

Student Records Office
130 Link Hall
Syracuse, New York