Join us at Syracuse University’s College of Engineering and Computer Science!
The College of Engineering and Computer Science offers a rigorous, practical, and hands-on approach to education, preparing students for success in a diverse array of highly relevant fields. The College has upgraded its facilities and expanded its faculty, attracting some of the world’s top engineers and computer scientists. With these investments, our students now have unique educational opportunities within the College and across Syracuse University. With our dedicated student success advising, career counseling, and faculty advising personnel; our carefully curated study abroad opportunities; and our Office of Inclusive Excellence; students can find a personalized path to success in a field that aligns with their own unique interests.
As an undergraduate student the breadth of our campus allows you to:
- Take classes outside of your major, or pursue one the University’s over 100 minors
- Explore the University’s more than 300 extracurricular activities
- Participate in design competitions like Formula SAE, Steel Bridge, and Design-Build-Fly
- Pursue interests outside of engineering like singing in an a cappella group, playing in the marching band, competing with the rowing teams, or mentoring students in the Syracuse City School District
- Study abroad while still staying on track with your engineering or computer science discipline
As a graduate student our community of scholars allows you to:
- Conduct research alongside our world-renowned faculty and staff
- Collaborate with colleagues in one of our various interdisciplinary research clusters at Syracuse University
- Connect with fellow graduate students through a number of graduate organizations
Students are proud to be a part of the Syracuse family, as are the network of over 200,000 alumni, worldwide! You will find Orange spirit in every corner of the globe!
Our Admissions Team is ready to meet with you on campus, over the phone, or via video chat to discuss your interests and the College’s programs.