Join us at Syracuse University’s College of Engineering and Computer Science!
The College of Engineering and Computer Science provides a hands-on approach to preparing for success in the fields of engineering and computer science—disciplines that have universal impact worldwide. The College delivers all the benefits of a small, personalized school while also encouraging students to expand and enhance their experience by taking advantage of opportunities outside of the classroom and across the university campus. Being a part of a major research university, you will acquire the technical, collaborative, and communication skills that set you up for success in your career.
As an undergraduate student the breadth of our campus allows you to:
- take classes outside of your major, or pursue one the University’s over 100 minors
- explore the University’s more than 300 extracurricular activities
- participate in design competitions like Formula SAE, Steel Bridge, and Design-Build-Fly
- pursue interests outside of engineering like singing in an a cappella group, playing in the marching band, competing with the rowing teams, or mentoring students in the Syracuse City School District
- study abroad while still staying on track with your engineering or computer science discipline
As a graduate student our community of scholars allows you to:
- Conduct research in one of the labs of our leading-edge faculty
- Collaborate across disciplines with faculty and students from a number of Syracuse University’s professional schools
- Connect with fellow graduate students through a number of graduate organizations
Students are proud to be a part of the Syracuse family, as are the network of over 200,000 alumni, worldwide! You will find Orange spirit in every corner of the globe!
Our Admissions Team is ready to meet with you on campus, over the phone, or via Skype to discuss your interests and the College’s programs.