Syracuse University and the College of Engineering and Computer Science are invested in your success. There are several university-wide organizations and administrative offices available to assist graduate students toward achieving their academic, professional, and personal goals.
The Graduate School website offers a number of valuable resources to graduate students studying at Syracuse University. Included among those resources are the following:
- Academic resources are available to students serving as instructors of record, teaching assistants, or in other instructional capacities.
- Teaching resources can help guide you to the information you need if you are serving as a TAs or in other instructional capacities.
- Research resources connect you to information related to pursuing research at the graduate level and preparing for a career in research.
- Office of Professional and Career Development offers comprehensive workshops, hands-on labs, and individual appointments that address the many facets of life as a graduate student or postdoctoral scholar.
- Mentoring resources can help you plan your professional growth and development.
- Wellness and family resources promote mental, physical, and emotional health for graduate students.
The Graduate School website has several other pieces of information that are valuable for current graduate students at Syracuse University.