- CollegeNET Graduate Application
- $75.00 non-refundable application fee (Applicants wishing to apply to more than one program must submit a separate application and application fee for each program)
- Academic credentials
- Letters of recommendation
- Exam Scores The GRE is optional for all programs (for Spring 2023 and Fall 2023). In addition to accepting TOEFL/IELTS, we accept Duolingo to determine language proficiency. (If using Duolingo, please contact Duolingo and have them send scores directly to Syracuse University. You will not input scores on the application.)
- 500-word personal statement
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Financial documents (international applicants only) While you are welcome to submit this information with your application, we will gladly accept it after you are offered admission.
Students, please visit Syracuse University’s CollegeNET System for specific requirements, including number of letters of recommendation required for your specific program of interest.
Special note to international applicants
Please be advised that any inconsistency in the spelling of your name or inclusion of an invalid address may delay the processing of your application materials. It is strongly recommended that the spelling and order of names be consistent with your passport.