Hometown: Reading, Pennsylvania
Activities you have been involved with:
- Research projects with Dr. Ian Hosein and Dr. Viktor Cybulskis
- Academic Excellence Workshop Facilitator (AEW)
- ECS Dean’s Advisory Panel (DAP)
- Tau Beta Pi (TBP) National Engineering Honors Society
- Syracuse University Running Club (SURC)
- Syracuse University Outing Club (SUOC)
Favorite thing about biomedical and chemical engineering (BMCE):
The opportunities for research in BMCE are enormous. I had the chance to work in two different labs and got exposed to vastly different facets of chemical engineering. Overall I am leaving BMCE with a multitude of engineering experiences that I look forward to applying in the future.
Favorite thing about Syracuse University:
SU is such a strong knit community. I could have never imagined the amount of people I would form friendships with and the professional connections I would end up making as a student at SU. I know wherever I may end up in my engineering career, a big part of me will always bleed Orange.
Plans after graduation:
Post-graduation – Associate Safety Engineer at Naval Nuclear Laboratory
Further down the line – PhD in either chemical engineering or materials science