The College of Engineering and Computer Science is proud to educate and graduate some of the most talented and enthusiastic minds in the field. We welcome you to learn about how to connect with our students through the College’s career fairs, job postings or through specialized events.
The College uses the University’s Handshake system to sign employers up for posting jobs but feel free to contact our office directly at (315) 443-2582 if you have specific questions.
The College hosts Fall and Spring career fairs that are free to employers. Many employers have filled both co-op and full-time positions as a result of the attending the College’s fairs.
- Employers are provided with 6 foot tables with table clothes
- Employers are welcome to bring displays, brochures, and promotional items to hand out.
- Employers will receive a complimentary lunch
- Employers are given a resume book on flash drive
We are happy to share your job openings through:
- The College Career Services Office at (315) 443-2582 to have your opportunity
- Distributed directly to students through our List-servs
- Posted on the College Career Services Job Opportunities Board
Connecting Directly with Students
Employers are welcome to visit the College to connect with our students throughout the year. We value relationships with our industry partners and are open to working with each employer to offer creative events to network with students and build your brand within our college. Some avenues we have utilized to assist employers in connecting to our students include:
- Information sessions
- Assistance with workshops
- Actual and mock interviews
- Lobby tabling
- Faculty connection
- Job shadow opportunities
- Industry tours
- Other specialized events
- Other Ways to Engage with the College
For other ways companies can engage with the College of Engineering and Computer Science, visit our For Industry page.